1. Where can I buy Waydoo Flyer?
you can order your own Waydoo eFoil under ‘buy a board’. Or for bigger purchases please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to send your inquiry.
2. What is the price?
There are varieties of options to choise from, starting at €6,399.
3. Is there any chance I can try before I buy?
Of course! There are more then 50 dealers all over Europe Where you can try before you buy. Otherwise we haven 5 eFoil Schools where you can take a lesson. You can find these under ‘book a lesson’.
4. How should I use the Waydoo Flyer?
You will need to pair the controller to the board and use the controller to control and adjust speed. While riding the board, try to focus on your body balance, and by leaning your body side to side to make turns or change direction.
5. How to assemble the Waydoo Flyer One?
1. Assemble the mast: Turn the EPP Board over to insert the Mast & Power and then assemble vertically into the board installation port. After inserting the mast-head into the hub, make sure it fits and aligns with the L-shaped bolts, and then tighten.
2. Attach the Tail Wing on the tail-end mounting hub and tighten the two M6*15 bolts clockwise with the 4mm Hexagon Wrench.
3. Put the Main Wing on the front-end mounting hub and tighten the two M6*24 bolts clockwise with the 4mm Hexagon Wrench.
4. Flip over the EPP Board and proceed to the next step.
5. Installing the PowerFlight Cell: Position the battery compartment upward and reset both Rotary Locks. Then insert the PowerFlight Cell into the battery compartment. Turn both Rotary Locks 180-degree to securely lock the battery in place.
6. Connect the controller (follow the pairing process)
6. How to pair the remote controller and the mast？
You’ve successfully turn the battery and the remote ON. Now it comes to paring:
1) battery: short press + long press the Bluetooth button of the battery to change it into paring mode.
2) remote: press and hold the power button and the speed minus button (-) to activate Bluetooth paring function.
If the battery and remote are paired successfully, you will see the icon of Bluetooth disappear on your remote’s screen and the propeller will spin if you gently pull the trigger.
By the way, you will need to complete the paring within 1 min after the battery is turned on, otherwise the battery will turn off automatically.
7. Is it difficult to use?
Not really. Waydoo Flyer is designed for all types of users, whether beginners or professionals. The key to master the product is your body balance. Once you get it, you will create your own experience level.
8. Should I wear a safety jacket?
A life-jacket is highly recommended especially when you’re not familiar with water sports.
9. What is the top speed of the Waydoo Flyer?
35 kilomiters per hour.
10. What’s the weight of the Waydoo Flyer?
12.6KG for the EPP board only, And around 28KG with everything put together. And for the carbon edition its 28KG for the board only, and 35KG for the full pakkage.
11. How long should the battery charge?
It takes no longer than 2 hours for a full charge.
12. How long does a fully charged battery run?
An average of 75 minutes, Depending on the selected speed.
13. How do I know when the battery is running out?
When the battery runs down to 20%, the top middle LED lightning on the controller board will start flashing.
14. How many batteries are included in one Waydoo Flyer pack?
Only one, but you can buy extra separately.
15. Is the handhold controller waterproof?
16. How many speed levels can I select?
24 speed levels.
17. How big is the board?
172,72 centimeter (length) * 81,28 centimeter (width) * 75/95 centimeter (depending on your mast) (height)
18. What will be included in one Waydoo Flyer pack?
One board, one battery, one foil, one mast & power assembly and one travel pack.
19. What conditions are required to use the product?
Efoil in waters deeper than 5 feet (1.5 meters). Avoid obstacles (seaweed, stones, etc), people, and boats. For beginners, riding in calm water is highly recommended.
20. Shipping & refund
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning any item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
21. Do you ship worldwide?
22. Who can use our eFoil?
For safety concerns, we don’t suggest kids to use Waydoo eFoil. We recommend our eFoil for people from the age 16 years and older. Life jackets and helmets are suggested for beginners.
Larger people are capable of riding an eFoil, but we suggest the maximum load weight is 100 kg.
23. What should I do if I lose balance and fall into the water?
When losing balance, jump in the same direction that the board tilts to. Immediately loose trigger, and avoid being hit by the board or the foil.
24. Do I need a license to use a Waydoo efoil product?
It depends on your local regulation. For example, license is not needed in the United States but required in Japan. Email us at email@example.com with any request.
25. How long is the warranty period?
We provide 24 months factory warranty which covers all factory defect and product instructions.
We will only cover factory defects or damage caused by defects in the materials or workmanship of the product.
25. What if any part of my Waydoo Flyer breaks down?
Go back to your retailer and ask for maintenance or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for after-sale service.