1. Where can I buy Waydoo Flyer?
Flying Fish is now available for pre-order. Sign up at: flyingfishfoils.eu or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your contact details. We will get back to you to help place an order.
Or find the nearest location to try out – or buy our products in the menu under ‘book a lesson’.
2. What is the price?
One set of Waydoo Flyer runs for €5,499.00 excluding shipping incl. tax.
3. Is there any chance I can try before I buy?
Of course. Find the nearest location to try or buy our products in the menu under ‘book a lesson’.
4. How should I use the Waydoo Flyer?
You will need to pair the controller to the board and use the controller to control and adjust speed. While riding the board, try to focus on your body balance, and by leaning your body side to side to make turns or change direction.
5. Is it difficult to use?
Not really. Waydoo Flyer is designed for all types of users, whether beginners or professionals. The key to master the product is your body balance. Once you get it, you will create your own experience level.
6. Should I wear rash guard?
A life-jacket is highly recommended especially when you’re not familiar with water sports.
7. What is the top speed of the Waydoo Flyer?
25 miles per hour.
8. What’s the weight of the Waydoo Flyer?
48 lbs the board only, and 77 lbs with battery.
9. How long should the battery charge?
It takes no longer than 2 hours for a full charge.
10. How long does a fully charged battery run?
An average of 75 minutes.
11. How do I know when the battery is running out?
When the battery runs down to 20%, the top middle LED lightning on the controller board will start flashing.
12. How many batteries are included in one Waydoo Flyer pack?
Only one, but you can buy extra separately.
13. Is the handhold controller waterproof?
14. How many speed levels can I select?
15. How big is the board?
66 inch (length) * 28 inch (width) * 39 inch (height)
16. What will be included in one Waydoo Flyer pack?
One board, one battery, one foil, one mast & power assembly and one travel pack.
17. What conditions are required to use the product?
Efoil in waters deeper than 5 feet (1.5 meters). Avoid obstacles (seaweed, stones, etc), people, and boats. For beginners, riding in calm water is highly recommended.
18. Shipping & refund
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning any item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
19. Do you ship worldwide?
20. Who can use our eFoil?
For safety concerns, we don’t suggest kids to use Waydoo eFoil. We recommend our eFoil for people from the age 16 years and older. Life jackets and helmets are suggested for beginners.
Larger people are capable of riding an eFoil, but we suggest the maximum load weight is 100 kg.
21. What should I do if I lose balance and fall into the water?
When losing balance, jump in the same direction that the board tilts to. Immediately loose trigger, and avoid being hit by the board or the foil.
22. Do I need a license to use a Waydoo efoil product?
It depends on your local regulation. For example, license is not needed in the United States but required in Japan. Email us at email@example.com with any request.
23. How long is the warranty period?
We provide 12 months factory warranty which covers all factory defect and product instructions.
We will only cover factory defects or damage caused by defects in the materials or workmanship of the product.
24. What if any part of my Waydoo Flyer breaks down?
Go back to your retailer and ask for maintenance or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for after-sale service.