SAFETY & PROPER USAGE
- Refer to the user manual and watch the official instructional video to learn how to use this product.
- This product can only be used on water. Take safety measures when using this product and wear a life jacket and safety helmet.
- The use of this product requires a water depth of at least 1.2 meters. Be aware of gravel, plants, or wild animals in the water.
- When using the product, pay attention to the surrounding environment, stay away from the shore, and keep a safe distance from ships and other people.
- Do not use this product in waters where there are swimmers or divers.
- Do not use this product in waters with floating objects, obstacles, or many wild animals and plants.
- Do not use damaged or malfunctioning products.
- Do not place the product directly on the roof of the car for transportation. Otherwise, the product may slide off and cause serious damage.
- Do not use this product before fully understanding the operation steps and inherent risks of the product.
- Do not allow others to use this product unless they fully understand how to use the product correctly.
- Do not remove the propeller guard.
- Do not attempt to fix or touch the propeller in the water.
- Do not remove the battery when the product is in the water.
- When the system is powered on, keep the propeller away from your body, fingers, and toes. The rotating propeller may cause serious, or even life-threatening, injury. Treat with caution.
- When used in the water, any contact with the powertrain, front wing or tail wing may cause serious, or even life-threatening, injury. Treat with caution.
- Do not use this product in bad weather. Pay attention to changes in weather when using this product.
- Always use this product steadily and safely. Do not perform dangerous operations such as overspeeding or sharp turns.
- During the use of product, the deadweight of the product shall not exceed 100kg.
Before using this product, check the product to ensure that the waterproof components (such as the Jet ONE Controller, the PowerFlight Cell, and the mast head) are not damaged, the power system and control system work normally, the battery power is sufficient, and the bolts of each component have been tightened. Do not use damaged products.
1. Check whether the connection position of the Power Assembly & Wing Set is firm and the bolts are tightened in place.
2. Make sure that the propeller and protective cover are not damaged or cracked, and carefully remove any sand or debris residue.
3. Install the PowerFlight Cell in the designated location.
4. Make sure the PowerFlight Cell is installed firmly and the lock is tightened in place.
5. Make sure the product is free of damage and is working properly before use.
To avoid possible injury and loss, the following must be observed.
- Use original accessories or accessories certified by Waydoo. The use of non-original accessories may cause danger to the safe use of the hydrofoil.
- Make sure no foreign matter (such as water, oil, sand, or soil) has entered any of the components.
- Before use, make sure that the propeller and protective cover are not damaged or cracked, and carefully remove any sand or debris.
- The use of the product requires a water depth of at least 1.2 meters. Be careful of gravel, plants, or wild animals in the water.
- When using the product, pay attention to the surrounding environment, stay away from the shore, and keep a safe distance from ships and others.
- When used in water, any contact with the wings and the Support Rod may cause serious, or even life-threaten- ing, injury. Treat with caution.
- Do not disassemble or modify the PowerFlight Cell for other purposes. Otherwise, the warranty will be invalid.
- Do not disassemble, puncture, impact, or drop the PowerFlight Cell.
- Do not operate the PowerFlight Cell with wet hands.
- Do not install or remove the PowerFlight Cell in water.
- Do not discard the PowerFlight Cell randomly.
- Do not expose the PowerFlight Cell to direct sunlight, fire, or place it in an environment where the temperature exceeds 60° C (140° F).
- Use the standard charger for charging.
- Place the PowerFlight Cell in a safe place and avoid contact with young children or animals.
- Check whether the PowerFlight Cell is normal before use. Using abnormal batteries may cause damage, electric shock, fire, and even life-threatening situations.
- If you need to store the PowerFlight Cell for more than one month, maintain the battery level at 40-60%.
- The transportation of the PowerFlight Cell needs to comply with relevant local laws and regulations.
Restrictions & Local Regulations
It is prohibited to use this product in waters where there are swimmers or divers. It is forbidden to operate in restricted traffic areas. Make sure to strictly abide by local laws and regulations.
- After use, press and hold the Power Button of the Jet ONE Controller for 5 seconds, and power off the Jet ONE Controller.
- Take the board out of the water. Short press the Power Button of the PowerFlight Cell and then long press for 2 seconds. The PowerFlight Cell will beep to confirm it is powered off. Unscrew the Rotary Locks and remove the PowerFlight Cell.
- Unscrew the Main Wing and Tail Wing Fixing Bolts and remove the wings.
- Unscrew the L-shaped Fixing Bolts to uninstall the Power Assembly.
- Rinse off the sand and dirt from the Board and other parts with fresh water.
Regularly check the waterproof components (such as the Jet ONE Controller, the PowerFlight Cell, and the mast head) for damage and the status of each module of the power system and control system.
- After using the product, turn off the Jet ONE Controller and PowerFlight Cell.
- To clean the Power Assembly & Wing Set, align the water inlet of the motor mount with a fresh water pipe, and clean the motor mount for approx. 30 seconds to ensure that the motor mount is clean and free of debris. Next, clean the motor shroud, propeller, and propeller guard. Afterwards, clean the mast plug. Make sure to remove any salt, sand, or other debris that is found. Finally, clean the mast.
- Clean the board, battery mounting position, and the mast mounting base and other parts with fresh water to ensure that there is no salt, sand, or other debris remaining. Wipe with a dry towel and let sit in a dry environment to remove the remaining water.
- Clean the battery, battery integrated ports, and buttons with fresh water. Use a dry towel and let stand in a dry environment to remove the remaining water.
- Clean the remote control. Pay special attention to the location of the remote control trigger. If you find that there is a jam when pulling the trigger, check whether there is any gravel in the trigger. If so, rinse the gravel out with clean water.
- After cleaning, wait for the moisture of all parts to dry before putting the parts back into the package.
- When storing this product, avoid direct sunlight. Ultraviolet rays and high temperatures will cause permanent damage to the product.
- To ensure safety, make sure to turn off the remote control and battery when transporting this product.